Welcome to the Civil Service Examination Blog

Ads

Sunday, January 26, 2014

GSAT GPinoy Global Satellite P99 Monthly Load

TV has a big part of what I am. It was my source of learning and entertainment. I am a proud couch potato. I grew up watching television subscribed to a local cable provider. I used to watch TV weekdays all night and throughout the weekends. My favorite channels were Cartoon Network, Discovery Channel, HBO, Disney Channel and MTV Asia. I used to watch them in a 21 inch CRT tube with my family and friends. As of last year, we were still subscribed to the local cable provider and it had been 15 years but due to the internet (news, facebook, youtube and easy multimedia access), the TV was then barely on, sometimes only turned on twice a week for scanning for what's on tv, so we decided to stop the cable subscription because it is not SULIT to pay the monthly fee anymore. We are absolutely blacked of any television media, event the local channels because we don't have antennas and realized that we can't live without the cable TV. So, I canvassed for a cheaper Satellite TV and have found one that would satisfy our need; GSAT GPinoy SD Channels, with a monthly load of P99 pesos only, with a cashout of one time P2,990 for the satellite dish.

The GSAT GPinoy channel lineup is:
1. Global News
2. ABS-CBN
3. TV5
4. GMA
5. GMA News
6. Studio 23
7. Global Pinoy Cinema
8. Cinemax
9. Discovery Science
10. Animal Planet
11. Animax
12. Aljazeera
13. Net 25
14. Austalia Network
15. Channel V
16. Pinoy Extreme
17. Telenovela

Well the lineup is pretty satisfying for 99 Pesos. but I am left out with where to watch the American Idol though. I think none of the line up, airs the show.
Link: http://www.gsat.asia/

No comments:

Post a Comment