Welcome to the Civil Service Examination Blog

Ads

Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Christmas Wishlist

1. I really want the 28 inch Samsung U28D590D 4k UHD Monitor for media consumption and awesome photoshop editing, etc. to replace the Full HD Samsung 32 inch LCD TV (that now has lines) that I still use as a monitor for my desktop PC in my room. It is worth Php 29,000.00 in PCHUB (ouch!), so it would probably just stay in the wishlist for the meantime but I'm thinking of buying number 2 as an alternative instead.

 Samsung U28D590D


2. I badly need a decent replacement monitor, so I can use my workstation for my studies this semester and I have semi-decided to get the My View 40" Full HD Smart TV 40PX250. It is worth Php 17k on Lazada, so it is a huge deal for a 40inch LED TV and it is a Smart TV with Android 4.0, WiFi, a camera and a keyboard (which I don't really need but the non-smart version is less than a thousand peso cheaper, so I will just get this one). I was thinking of buying another sammy though until I saw the price of this one. The thing with MyView is that it is bad on after-sales support, so I'm still looking if Samsung has a product close to this price.
Although LED TVs are not ideal to use as a monitor because of its saturated color and lesser pixel density, it is more than enough for me to work my excel, word and pdfs for studying and the 40-inch will definitely be mind-blowing for movies and animes, the bigger the better.

3. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. I wanted a tablet that has an awesome screen to go along with my Xiaomi Mi 3, for media consumption and some e-book reading but I'm still thinking if I could make a good use for it. The LTE version is P 19k in the Kimstore, without Samsung warranty and P 24k with the Manufacturer Warranty.


4.  A second set of water reservoir tank to parallel our existing water system to add pressure to a hot rain-shower and fully automatic washing machine. Laundry is tiring, to go automatic is the option for a lazy-ass like me. And who does not like a relaxing hot rain-showing to start and end the day?



5. Canon EF 40mm f2.8 STM Pancake Lens. This has been in the wishlist since last year. I want a prime lens for my Canon 650D DSLR Camera and this stepper motor lens is fast and is affordable. This is worth Php 6-8k.

No comments:

Post a Comment